*Please Note - All Our Services and Product Pick-Ups are by Appointment Only
Our office will be ready to reopen June 1st.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your comfort, safety, and health.
By its very nature, massage therapy, spa therapy, and bodywork require direct contact and you should be familiar with the fact that safety and infection control has always been a top priority at our practice.
As we navigate life with additional state and federal guidelines and also modify existing measures due to the coronavirus,
please help us to support all of our clients' health by cooperating with some new office requirements.
Our practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
We made these changes to help protect our clients and ourselves.
STOP: If you have had a fever or cold or flu symptoms in the past 72 hours, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
New Office Protocols (active 6/1/20) :
*We continue to be an Appointment Only Business - NO WALK INs even for Product Pick Ups
*For the time being, we have limited our menu. We have also changed our session lengths and prices. We are also currently limiting massage times to 60 min. (Some Spa sessions are longer)
- We have added to our intake protocol to include updates to your health information and will ask you specifically about your potential exposure to COVID-19.
*Please do not bring anyone with you to your appt.
- When you arrive at the office, we ask that you call the office 507-280-0300 and wait for your therapist to call you back to give you the ok to enter. This ensures that you are the only client in the reception area at the time.
- We will ask you if you have developed any symptoms of illness. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Please bring a face mask to wear while you are in the building, and during any upward-facing portion of your service. We do have spares if you don't have one.
*You will remove your shoes once inside the door and be given foot covers. You will place all your belongings in a tote that you will take with you to your treatment room.
*We will be wearing a face mask and face shield as well as other appropriate PPE for your type of appointment,
- We may ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give
consent to receive a massage from this practitioner.”
- There is a hand-hygiene station that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
*All of our appt's have a full 60 min of between client clean up time added on so that tables, treatment rooms, floors, restroom, and lobby can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between clients. Air will also be filtered in treatment rooms.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every client, safe in our practice.
At this time, only Tina of Purple Sage Wellness will be taking appointments.
Other staff members may be opening up hours soon.
To make an appointment with Tina,
please call the office at 507-280-0300 or click the Schedule Now button below.
Her practice is tentatively scheduled to be open 10:30-7:30 Mon-Sun starting 6/1 for Massage and Spa Therapy.
Thank you for being our client. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to a safe, therapeutic healing environment.
The Sage Collaborative Staff
Tina - Purple Sage Wellness
60 min Immune Boost Package
Give your body a fighting chance against allergens, viruses, and illnesses of any type by strengthening and balancing your immune response.
My go-to for achieving this is Infrared Therapy and immune-supportive botanicals. So helpful and beneficial in so many ways!
For the month of June, I am offering a special package to help give your body a boost.
~ Immune Boost Package ~
*40 Min Infrared Therapy Session in our private Infrared Cocoon
with Essential Oil Aromatherapy, Colored Light Therapy, and Vibrational Healing Music Therapy.
30 min therapeutic massage on a focused area
June Package Price $85.00
Immune Boost Packages can be scheduled here
Or purchase ahead here - CLICK
June Special - Men's Hemp Massage Treatment
Designed especially for men, enjoy a hemp / herbal extract massage treatment that harnesses the power of earth's botanicals.
This restorative 75 min. massage and body treatment is perfect for those seeking deep relaxation, balance, and pain relief. Our hemp herbal extract oil, along with customized essential oils fight free radicals, soothe and balance the skin, ease fine lines and wrinkles, reduces stress and stiffness, ease muscle and joint pain, and have natural anti-inflammatory properties.
This package also includes Infrared Therapy and CBD Muscle Gel. Most clients feel the benefits for days.
Great for arthritis pain, muscle stiffness, stress, and overall tension. This massage includes Infrared Therapy to further benefit and enhance the effects of the botanicals.
Other deep tissue massage tools may be used as needed upon request.
This package includes a take home CBD muscle gel sampler.
Pkg Price - $125.00
Or purchase ahead here - CLICK
All gift cards purchased online are held on file at our office
Relaunch of our M'lis Body Contour Package!
This Package Includes:
2 Wellness Consultations
3 M'lis Contour Wraps
2 Infrared Cocoon Sessions
2 30 min Massages
3 Body Measurement Add Ons
1 Homecare Kit
Package Price - $475.00
( a $700.00 value )
This Package Card can be purchased here --> CLICK
Infrared Therapy is Here! Customized 40 min sessions are $40.00
Save- 10 Pack Punch Card is Available -->CLICK
Read more about IFR Benefits here --> Click
Add On Services - Add to ANY Massage!
$10 Optional Services are given within the normally scheduled service time.
Winter Add On Service Menu
* Warm Salt Stones
* Muscle Relief Spot Treatment w/Magnesium Oil
* Lymphatic Brushing
* Winter Aromatherapy Scalp Massage
*YL Specialty Essential Oil Infused Massage Oil
* Pain Relieving CBD Treatment
*15 min Infrared Add On ($15.00)
* 15 min- Recover Time Add On ($15.00)